- Vectone are committed to the privacy and security of your Personal Information and to the observance of our obligations under the Personal Data Act (SFS 1998:204) and the Electronic Communications Act (SFS 2003:389).
Both of these laws contain provisions designed to protect individuals against privacy violation when personal data is processed.
Vectone will only retain your Personal Information for so long as is necessary for its use.
- You agree that we can process your Personal Information and that we can use your Personal Information:
- to manage your Account, your Vectone SIM and your Number which includes but is not limited to, creating and maintaining records and accounts; calculating and apply the Charges and providing customer services facilities;
- to provide customer services facilities to you in respect of any query or complaint you may have;
- by supplying your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of providing the Services to you;
- to carry out security checks;
- to carry out duties necessary to the running of our business; and
- to comply with our legal requirements.
- We may supply your Personal Information to affiliated and/or associated companies for the purposes listed in Terms and Conditions. Where we do so and this results in your Personal Information being processed abroad we confirm that we are responsible for ensuring that it is held safely.
- Additionally, where you have not indicated any objection, we may:
- use your Personal Information for our marketing purposes;
- disclose your Personal Information to affiliated and associated companies who may contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods that may be of interest to you;
- disclose your Personal Information to third parties who may contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods that may be of interest to you;
- rent, exchange or sell your Personal Information to or with third parties; and
- contact you by electronic means, including by e-mail and by Text, and by telephone to provide you with details of our available offers.
- You have the right to refuse to the use of your Personal Information for the purposes stated at Clause 14 (d) in Terms and Conditions. Where you do refuse to this use of your Personal Information please put your refusal in writing, detailing which aspects of our use you refuse, and send it to:
- You have the right to update your Personal Information. Where you want to update your Personal Information you must advise us specifically of what it is that you want us to update and this must be in writing sent to:
So as to safeguard against fraud we may ask you for confirmation of your identity before acceding to any request to update your Personal Information.
- You have the right to once per calendar year obtain a copy of the Personal Information that we hold on you, free of charge. Requests for such record shall be made in writing and be signed by the applicant and include the name and national insurance number. Send the request to:
Vectone Mobile AB
Company number: 556846-1973
Office: Wallingatan 34 111 24 Stockholm,
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Delight Mobile. Third party cookies are used on this Website for advertising services. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer subject to sub-Clause 12.5 and sub-Clause 12.8, you will be presented with a Pop Up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Delight Mobile to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- This Website uses analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.